Show your support and watch Children in Need appeal night on Friday the 13th November from 7.30pm, BBC One.
Here at the Tiger Sheds office we’re all really excited about watching Children in Need tonight!
It looks as though it’s going to be a great show.
Video is sourced from BBC.
Do you plan to watch the appeal tonight?
Or text to donate.
Who you help
Just a few projects that you would be helping:
- Helping children smile all around the UK – Thanks to the money raised so far Children in Need have helped more than 450,000 children right here in the UK.
- Hearing Dogs for deaf children- Helping deaf children by providing hearing dogs
- Home-Start – BBC Children in Need funds almost 100 individual Home-Start projects throughout the UK
- Pod Charitable Trust – BBC Children in Need pay for entertainers in 145 hospices and various children’s hospital out-patients and day admission units
- Battle UK – Support BBC Children in Need Emergency Essentials at Buttle UK
- Whizz Kids- Provides disabled children and young people with vital mobility equipment, opportunities to meet and have fun, and training to help them gain skills and look forward to a bright future
- Oily Cart – 55 minutes of entertainment for very young children with complex learning disabilities
Visit BBC Children in Need website here.
Show your spots lets raise lots!