Keep your shed secure at all times usuing our handy checklist below!
We’ve produced a simple checklist on security features for your shed and log cabin.
Share any tips with us!
- Keep you shed in good condition – thieves look for weaknesses to gain entry, therefore making sure you shed is in good repair will put them off.
- Fit a closed shackle padlock to the door – from the outside this is clearly visible and can put off would be criminals due to the efforts they would need to gain entry.
- Fittings should be bolted through the door and any screws concealed.
- Fit grilles or mesh to the windows for visible security.
- Investing in an audible alarm is great to alert you or the neighbours of intruders. If you have an in-house alarm, speak with your electrician or alarm specialist about extending this into the shed.
A great product for security:
View the Tiger Sheds range of security products here.
Please get in touch if you have any queries.