WIN An Amazon Gift Voucher
Tiger Prize Draw Terms & Conditions of Entry
The promoter and organiser of this prize draw is Tiger Sheds, Calverley Lane, Rodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS13 1NP. Company Reg No. 00132673.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All invited participants who complete a Tiger customer research survey released in November 2022 will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- The final date for completion of the survey is 28 November 2022, after this date, any completed surveys and subsequent entries into the prize draw will not be accepted.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Woodlands Home and Garden Group Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize is an electronic Amazon gift voucher valued at £150.00.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the The Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of The Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Woodlands Home and Garden Group Limited or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.