What paint could I use on my garden building?

We would recommend using a specifically developed exterior paint or stain to colour your garden building. There are several brands that are available on the market: we would recommend choosing a product that has been purposefully-developed to coat timber garden buildings and fencing, and uses a higher grade water-repelling timber colour coating. 

With this in mind, we offer Protek Royal Exterior paint for use on Tiger buildings, if you are considering to paint directly on to the timber once it has been assembled. For the choice of colours available direct from Tiger, please see the selection here.

Get Social

Follow Us On

Speak To An Expert

Tel: 0113 205 4189

Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm