Crafted by us, configured by you. The latest in the TigerFlex® series is the TigerFlex® Pent, offering the same unique flexibility of the TIgerFlex® Apex with an updated roof profile for a more modern style. The versatile modular panels can be fitted on any side, in any position, and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. The shed features high quality, 12mm finish shiplap cladding with extra thick 44x28mm framing for robust durability. The windows are fitted with toughened glass as standard, for added resilience and a quality finish.
Extra high eaves ensure that the building is sufficiently tall, allowing most people to stand comfortably inside. Covered floor joists lift the building off the ground without letting anything in or under the floor. The TigerFlex® Pent comes with heavy duty green mineral roofing felt as standard for excellent weatherproof protection, and facias, bargeboards and corner strips provide attractive finishing touches.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing. The individual design and configuration options are unique to the original The Flex Apex, making this building an absolute one of a kind.
Unlike many budget competitor products this shiplap shed is built with only the highest quality materials and many garden sheds in the market simply cannot compare!
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED is clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout giving it the strength to last – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features thick tongue and grooved floorboard in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer little protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low making it difficult to stand up inside.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features 3mm thick toughened glass as standard, pre-fitted to avoid hassle and ensure a clean, tight finish to combat water ingress.
It is essential that this TigerFlex® Pent shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Pent shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
View Technical Data