BEWARE OF IMITATIONS
When it comes to buying a shed, summerhouse, log cabin or any other wooden garden building, trust the Tiger brand to give you the right product for your needs.
We have been making our high quality, great value sheds and cabins here in Yorkshire for decades. Our heritage goes back to 1913, and we still make our sheds and cabins in the same leafy part of the UK since the first timber was cut over 100 years ago.
We are a family firm, with generations working side by side across the business. We put customer satisfaction first, as our thousands of customers can testify to.
Nobody builds sheds and cabins like Tiger. We select slow-grown FSC-accredited timber for its high density, straight lines and durability. We cut it extra thick for added strength. We don’t compromise on quality materials – not just on the walls, but with solid timber on the floor and roof (we don’t use low grade composite board!). Then we build to order and finish with our patented Power Felt and Tiger Skin protective layer.
Every Tiger shed comes with a Tiger Skin. We treat the wooden elements with a specially formulated protective coat as standard, developed using our years of experience. This provides a protective lifeproof seal that’s the toughest around.
At Tiger we have an 8-point quality check to ensure that all our sheds and cabins are robust enough to bear the famous Tiger brand.
So, Beware of Imitations!
Great company to deal with!
Brian McHattie- "Great company to deal with. This is my second shed – cannot fault quality and the great pre and post customer service."
John Dye - " First class service, first class shed, 5 stars all the way."
See more reviews
• Quality Timber: We use European red wood - naturally smoother and longer lasting with fewer knots. Most competitors use Baltic white wood which is more prone to warping and splitting and is lower grade.
• Crafted in the UK: We build them here in West Yorkshire – we’re experts in what we sell because we make them ourselves, and we can guarantee quality at every stage of the process.
• Thicker, stronger, better: We go the extra as standard: our shed cladding is a standard-setting 12mm thick, and our cabins are available in 28mm and 44mm gauge for added insulation and strength. Beware of thinner wood walls!
• Heritage: Tiger can trace its heritage to 1913. We’ve been making high quality, trusted timber goods since good King George V was on the throne.
• Quality Finish: It’s not just the thicker framing on our sheds and the smooth-planed rounded corners on every building. Our unique 4-way chamfered notch system ensures a tight fit with no room for damp or condensation on our cabins, and we fit our joiner made doors and windows into the frame. Most competitors have square cut logs and externally hung doors and windows, all of which are prone to warping, twisting and leave gaps which are susceptible to damage from the elements.
• Bespoke Options: Because we make all our designs in the UK, and we build to order, we can offer a shed or cabin to suit your needs and tastes. Call us on 0113 2054189 and tell our trained advisors what you have in mind.
• Guarantee: The high quality of our materials and the famous Tiger Skin formula means we can offer a minimum 10 year guarantee (15 years on tanalised products) with an expectation for 25 years or more.
• First Class Service: Prompt delivery and regular updates to track your order so you know when your shed will arrive, together with helpful hints and advice for getting the most out of your shed.