Have you ever wondered what a magical shed might look like? Or one that is also home to a dragon? We have – and that’s why we’re on the hunt for the most creative children’s shed design.
That’s right, we’re running a fantastic blogger competition where your child can design a wondrous and fantastical garden shed – and be in with a chance of winning fabulous prizes, including our signature apex garden shed and Amazon gift vouchers!
How to Enter
We would like your children to design their dream shed using our 3D PDF template, which you can find here.
We would advise to print on A3 paper to create a bigger shed, but it can also work on A4 paper.
The budding designers can be as free and creative as they want! There are no limits, so feel free to use as many craft materials as possible, such as colouring crayons or modelling clay. You can see one of our 3D models below.
Once complete, simply take a picture or scan the drawing and upload your child’s creation to your blog with 300 words on why you feel they should win.
Then, share your post on Twitter and mention Tiger Sheds using @TigerSheds and #DreamShed. It couldn’t be more simple!
There are no limits as to how many designs can be submitted, so feel free to let your kids make or draw as many designs as they want!
Our favourite creation will be rewarded with a fantastic Tiger Sheds 8×6 Shiplap Apex shed worth £300. We will also pick five runner-ups, and each will win a £20 Amazon gift voucher!
Our favourite designs will also get featured right here on our blog! So what are you waiting for – get making!
The closing date is Friday 25th November and the winners will be announced shortly after.
Terms and Conditions
–The winning prize is a Tiger Shiplap Apex Shed provided by Tiger Sheds. There is no cash alternative. The five runner-ups will also receive a £20 Amazon Gift Voucher.
– Entrants must design a garden shed with their child, along with 300 words in a blog post on why their child should win. They must also link to the Tiger Sheds Wooden Garden Sheds page as part of their entry.
– Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
– By entering, you give permission for your competition entry to be published on The Hip Horticulturist and websites of Tiger Sheds, any social media account controlled by the Promoter, and you grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish your Competition entry in electronic format, and to adapt the entry to enable such publication (including to crop or otherwise edit it for such purposes).
– One Entry per person
– Competition closes on Friday 25th November 2016.
– The winner will be judged by Tiger Sheds.
– The winner will be informed within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days
– The winner’s name will be available on request
– The prize will be given direct from Tiger Sheds.
– Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions