1. The competition is open to valid and completed orders only.
2. This contest is not open to anyone under the age of 18. Entrants must also be UK residents.
3. The competition runs every calendar month until such time as notified on the image upload form.
4. There is only one prize to be won in each competition – a £50 gift card of the winner’s choice from a selection consisting of: Marks & Spencer, Next and John Lewis.
The card will be dispatched to the billing address from the relevant original Tiger order.
5. There is no cash alternative. The gift card will be supplied as one card only, to the value of £50 sterling.
6. The winning entry will be decided by Tiger’s internal design team. Each entry will be judged on its merits. The image advice provided by Tiger for picture submission are
guidelines and not entry regulations, so entries that do not comply will still be considered. The judges decision is final and non-negotiable.
7. The winner will be notified as soon as possible after each month end and no later than the start of the second following month.
8. The promoter will make every attempt to contact the winner via e-mail and telephone to inform them of their win. By entering into the draw, you agree to your entry details being
used in this way. If the winner does not respond after 3 months, the prize fund will be reallocated elsewhere, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. The winner will be announced via our official social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and on tigersheds.com
10. The winner's details will be available to governing bodies on request.
11. Tiger Sheds reserves the right to use the winner’s name and county in future marketing with permission.
12. Tiger Sheds reserves the right to use any submitted images in future marketing through any advertising channel deemed appropriate. By uploading your images, you are agreeing to
their commercial by Tiger Sheds on any advertising channel (on digital, printed or broadcast media) without fee or permission in perpetuity.
13. This competition is not open to any employees of Tiger Sheds, its suppliers or anyone connected with the organisation.
14. Orders from trade customer accounts are not eligible for entry into this competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if deemed reasonably necessary.
If we didn't build it, we don't sell it. We're proud to say that every garden building is made in our own mill in Leeds. This gives us complete control over the manufacturing, from start to finish, so we can ensure only top-grade timber makes the cut. Our expert craftspeople and precision machinery mean our sheds and log cabins are built to the highest quality – Tigers always stay sharp.
We offer 20-year protection against general timber rot and decay. That said, many people find our sheds last more than 25 years, because we build them to be the toughest around. We treat our timber with a specially formulated preservative, developed over many years – for a weatherproof, lifeproof seal. We call this protective stain our Tiger Skin. It's our iconic mark of quality. It's why, along with our expert 8-point quality check, that spans from forest to factory, you can trust a Tiger to survive.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've teamed up with Klarna whose technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Add items as normal to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Klarna. The quick application form should only take a couple of minutes to complete and you'll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Visit our dedicated finance page for more information, including our finance calculator.
We only use slow-grown, high-grade FSC-accredited European softwood, sawn in our own mill so we can oversee the quality. Better for you, better for the planet.
Tiger sheds and cabins are available with FREE DELIVERY for UK Mainland orders*.
*Exceptions apply, see product information for details.